Thursday 20 June 2013

Review: Vengeance by Michelle Madow

Summary from Goodreads:
Vengeance (Transcend Time, #2)
How far would you go to get revenge?



When Chelsea Givens discovered that her ex-boyfriend Drew dumped her to be with her former best friend Lizzie, she'd never felt so betrayed in her life. Then her new friend Shannon tells her she can help set things right. Chelsea's willing to listen, but what Shannon wants her to believe -- that she shared a past life with Drew -- is impossible. And what she wants her to do to get him back … well, it's downright crazy. 

Could Shannon be telling the truth? And if she is, what lengths will Chelsea go if it means making Lizzie pay? 

Find out in Vengeance, the second part of the Transcend Time Saga.


Vengeance is a short story from Chelsea's point of view. Can I get a hell yeah? Chelsea was my favourite character in Remembrance and I was delighted to know that this book was from her POV.

You could say that Chelsea is a shallow character and she is but I love her. Mostly because Lizzie annoys me so much and I am delighted that someone is pissed with her. In this book Chelsea is trying to get Drew back. I wanted to grab her and tell her that she could do so much better. We also get to learn more about Chelsea and her back story. Oh the excitement.

My only problem with this story is that it was too short. Yes, I know it's a short story. I just wish it was longer because I would like to see more of Chelsea's character because from Lizzie's POV Chelsea is just this bitch that doesn't understand that her love with Drew can "transcend time". 

The events that take place here really give you a good sense of what to expect in the next one and I am really looking forward to reading it. I just wish it was from Chelsea's POV.



No comments:

Post a Comment